AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grills & Windows

+30
bengyson
James_
madoct10
James
Jes
@jason@
-Seng-
yongsoon
anjakan_putera
feihonglee
nightghost
tch
yeepie
GW
raymondt
shan
jh
cm
Kelly
LUCAS
DinKnight
hans
v-nee
yap_ben
tionwooi
T
JiNG
kelvin
johnvk
thedude
34 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grills & Windows - Page 6 Empty Re: Grills & Windows

Post by tch Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:48 am

anjakan_putera wrote:What Type of renovation need approval from managment office. I believe small reno like install grill, install light/fan no need approval from managemnt office right. Renovation tthat need approval such as kitchen reno, ceiling plaster etc.. How about install aircond?...

hi putera, seems not, even grill also consider major renovation Crying or Very sad

Grills & Windows - Page 6 25062011256

tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by anjakan_putera Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:59 pm

tch thank for the info....

anjakan_putera

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:19 pm

those contractor being blacklisted for reason, please do not try fire.
anything go wrong later do not complain as you had been warn. :p

kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 pm

kelvin right, i think management won't banned them without reasons, if so these contractors should raise this if they are right in every ways:)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 pm

GW wrote:Dude, i think it is another man this Lee. He is uncle and definitely not spiky hair.
Btw, the person who talked to Azian this morning abt walkie talkie guy, was that u? Very Happy

Haha... I think so..u the guy in specs?

anjakan_putera wrote:What Type of renovation need approval from managment office. I believe small reno like install grill, install light/fan no need approval from managemnt office right. Renovation tthat need approval such as kitchen reno, ceiling plaster etc.. How about install aircond?...

Actually as long as you are getting a contractor in you'll need to fill up the form. Else they won't let your contractors in.

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 pm

hmm... maybe I should highlight this for the good of AH2. When you engage your contractor, make sure that you are control over them and make sure they follow our condo house rules especially working time. Do not let the contractor control over you.

case happen before where the contractor try to rush their work and illegally stay inside the house then try to do work during mid night without notify owner (or owner pretend dont know) . if this thing happen, your contractor will be blacklisted and yourself will get penalty from management.
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 pm

If I want to paint my unit myself do I need to pay and inform the management?
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 am

yap_ben,

yes you need ~~~
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 am

according to the fat uncle contractor, the contractor LEE blacklisted bcoz all the time he go stop ppl and pass his namecard,even while u r driving.management received complaint says he is disturbing and so he is barred..also,he made his unit into show unit and it is restricted by house rules to make ur unit for commercial purpose..
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 am

thedude wrote:
GW wrote:Dude, i think it is another man this Lee. He is uncle and definitely not spiky hair.
Btw, the person who talked to Azian this morning abt walkie talkie guy, was that u? Very Happy

Haha... I think so..u the guy in specs?

Haha yes. Went to grab the sheer wall plan and also get electrical/light/fan point to confirm in my unit. Luckily all the points are there Smile

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 am

GW,
The Sheer wall plan can get at the office?what should I ask for when I go to the office? Then need to check my light point
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:29 am

yes Ben, can get at management office (NOT sales office). Just ask for sheer wall layout diagram and light/fan/electrical point diagram. I just say like tat cos I dunno what to call it also haha...
the light/fan/electrical points one, they will give u the one that they issue for "Upgrade package" last time. So u just minus out the "upgraded" points will be the default ones Smile

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by feihonglee Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:49 am

Beware, the standard electrical point in s&p for type A1 not same with the standard list in the "upgrade" letter.

feihonglee

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 am

LUCAS wrote:according to the fat uncle contractor, the contractor LEE blacklisted bcoz all the time he go stop ppl and pass his namecard,even while u r driving.management received complaint says he is disturbing and so he is barred..also,he made his unit into show unit and it is restricted by house rules to make ur unit for commercial purpose..

That's only half of the story...
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 am

thedude wrote:
LUCAS wrote:according to the fat uncle contractor, the contractor LEE blacklisted bcoz all the time he go stop ppl and pass his namecard,even while u r driving.management received complaint says he is disturbing and so he is barred..also,he made his unit into show unit and it is restricted by house rules to make ur unit for commercial purpose..

Means cant consider him at all?jz receive his sms, grill for whole house onli RM1.4k..i wonder where he get my hp no..
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yeepie Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 am

LUCAS wrote:
thedude wrote:

Means cant consider him at all?jz receive his sms, grill for whole house onli RM1.4k..i wonder where he get my hp no..

As we have been warned by management on those blacklisted… it is based on your own judgment whether to use them as your contractor or not… just be remind we have been warned. silent
yeepie
yeepie

Back to top Go down

Post by feihonglee Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 am

from the google doc perhaps?

I also pening when read this:
"will be blacklisted for all future renovation approvals. This means that the aforesaid contractors will not be allowed to enter the premise without authorization."

blacklisted for all future renovation approvals, but with authorization they still can enter the premise.

The Lee claim that he had done the reno more than 70 units for AH1. Any1 from AH1 took him?

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)

feihonglee

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

The management office told me tat the contractor Lee own a unit in Aman II ground floor which bcome his showroom now. Tat y he can enter AH but other contractor can't. They oso told me tat the management oledi informed the contractor he must change his company name if he 1 2 do his reno business there.

But, I'm not confidence on him altho I received his sms too.
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

LUCAS wrote:
thedude wrote:

The last time he only quoted me RM900... hahaha...

feihonglee wrote:The Lee claim that he had done the reno more than 70 units for AH1. Any1 from AH1 took him?

Where got that many....

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

I rather spend extra also don't want lousy workmanship
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 am

thedude wrote:
LUCAS wrote:
thedude wrote:

The last time he only quoted me RM900... hahaha...

ya, he can sell at RM900.... but not sure about quality lar...
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 am

900 maybe just put a big X diagonally across ur window? Smile

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 am

well Gw, I dont think they will love to do it for you just for grills, they will want you to let them "bao ka liao"

this is the tactic lar, they will charge you back from wiring and plaster celing price. as far as I know this 2 thing normally bring them super margin Embarassed
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yongsoon Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 am

Dear All, for Front, Yard, Balcony, Bedroom 1&2, toilet 1&2 grills around how much? all the grills can open except toilet right? Include lock & handle?

yongsoon

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 am

yongsoon, lee quote whole hse (intermediate unit) RM1400:)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next