AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grills & Windows

+30
bengyson
James_
madoct10
James
Jes
@jason@
-Seng-
yongsoon
anjakan_putera
feihonglee
nightghost
tch
yeepie
GW
raymondt
shan
jh
cm
Kelly
LUCAS
DinKnight
hans
v-nee
yap_ben
tionwooi
T
JiNG
kelvin
johnvk
thedude
34 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Grills & Windows - Page 10 Empty Re: Grills & Windows

Post by cwleon82 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:01 pm

LUCAS wrote:nothing is allowed to installed outside,even bracket...else ur deposit will be hold untill...house rules is changed?

how bout late finish for the reno.... i mean late more than wat we wrote in the renovation form!?
cwleon82
cwleon82

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:31 pm

cwleon82 wrote:
LUCAS wrote:nothing is allowed to installed outside,even bracket...else ur deposit will be hold untill...house rules is changed?

how bout late finish for the reno.... i mean late more than wat we wrote in the renovation form!?

Y so pening? Jus write longer renovation period loh.
My reno start early of Aug but I wrote til end of tis year (31.12.11).
By the way my reno will finish end of tis month or early of Nov.
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:37 am

u can go to Management office to inform them..they will extend for u..
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by cwleon82 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 am

okok.....
cwleon82
cwleon82

Back to top Go down

Post by James_ Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 am

Any update from JMB on the grill issue ? Personally i do not think the grill inside or outside the "box" make much different. Agree that if the grill is 1/2 foot out from the yard is not acceptable.. but 1-2 inch out .. make no different ... hope we can clear this issue .. AH1 do not have this issue .. AHII should not have different rules than AH1 ..

James_

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 pm

James_ wrote:Any update from JMB on the grill issue ? Personally i do not think the grill inside or outside the "box" make much different. Agree that if the grill is 1/2 foot out from the yard is not acceptable.. but 1-2 inch out .. make no different ... hope we can clear this issue .. AH1 do not have this issue .. AHII should not have different rules than AH1 ..

We already have few meetings with the developer regarding the issue. In fact in the 2nd JMB meeting, the JMB have voted that for all grills that have already been installed not protruding exceeding 1" will be allowed but the developer have just came back to us again that will not allow it and will continue to hold on to the deposits until it is rectified (the developer have insisted on holding on to ALL renovation deposits). The developer have also rejected the JMB's proposal to have the developer provide paint and labour to paint the aircond piping to the external wall colour for all those "stucked" cases. Sorry guys... Sad

For those with your deposits still stucked, pls go directly to the Sales Office (not Management Office) to work out a solution with the developer to resolve the issue.

For those who are going to do or doing their renovations, I beg you to please read, understand and follow the house rules closely to avoid getting yourself stucked.
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by James_ Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:24 am

Guys .. anyone know we can do the same to hold the 5% of the last payment ? They haven't fix the water leaking issue etc etc .. a lot more small small defect like wall not skim properly etc etc ..

Can JMB do this ? Hold developer 5% until all issue fix ? Someone should send this to lawyer. We want 100% Perfect defect rectification .. like what they expect us to do on our renovation ..

What is the developer doing with the 1K Deposit ?
Can we launch a complain to MPSJ ??

James_

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:54 pm

James_ wrote:Guys .. anyone know we can do the same to hold the 5% of the last payment ? They haven't fix the water leaking issue etc etc .. a lot more small small defect like wall not skim properly etc etc ..

Can JMB do this ? Hold developer 5% until all issue fix ? Someone should send this to lawyer. We want 100% Perfect defect rectification .. like what they expect us to do on our renovation ..

What is the developer doing with the 1K Deposit ?
Can we launch a complain to MPSJ ??

What 5% are u referring to?
Yes, u can complain to MPSJ. But suggest that before you do that find out why your deposits are held back. Did u read and follow the house rules? Just a reminder so that u do not waste your time in case u r already at fault. I'm just saying it. Dun kill the messenger ok... Very Happy

thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 am

Not to sound pushy, just want to ask.. Previously MO said if JMB decide is OK, then can start to refund after 3 months.. Now they just reject, then we need individually go complain again? I would think that we all expected them to reject from the beginning, so problem is we cant overrule them even JMB which include developer rep made decision on this issue?

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by DinKnight Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:48 am

I called Ah Soon from the Jln Besar grill shop today. Sounds like a nice guy. He quoted me RM2,100 for entire corner unit - main door, sliding door, yard, all bathroom windows and all bedroom windows. grills are the normal powder-coated type.

If I pay deposit and have him measure in first week January, can install before CNY 2012.
DinKnight
DinKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by sens_206 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:11 pm

hi all,
can someone suggest to me the grill contractor that come with the best price, know all the requirement by MO & the main thing, good quality of work. really need to install grill since im gonna start my reno work asap. thanks

sens_206

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 am

kindly go thru this topic and u will knw...basically is the shop at jln besar...the grill requirement pls check with MO and do educate yr contractor properly.no nd expect them to be standard as it always goes wrong if u no follow up their work..
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by sens_206 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:57 am

LUCAS wrote:kindly go thru this topic and u will knw...basically is the shop at jln besar...the grill requirement pls check with MO and do educate yr contractor properly.no nd expect them to be standard as it always goes wrong if u no follow up their work..

ok bro LUCAS, thanks for the advice...need to check with the contractor this saturday...

sens_206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10