AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plaster celing quote

+20
tch
chumi4
madoct10
GW
cm
raymondt
DinKnight
tionwooi
LUCAS
yap_ben
mickkycfy
kpl_smile
hans
T
JiNG
Dobot
jh
thedude
johnvk
kelvin
24 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Plaster celing quote - Page 3 Empty Re: Plaster celing quote

Post by thedude Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:36 am

Talking about the meters, did u guys check on the electrical box inside your store room? I thought that's suppose to house your MCBs and stuffs like that but all I saw is just some wires. MCB not installed? MCB installed together with meter?
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by hans Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 pm

I guess the Buenos services are not par as expected....the info always not updated...slow and not much choices..rather boring.....ayone know abt their track record?
hans
hans

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:34 pm

no need consider buenos if you not ready to take their full package. They not going to consider it. few of us had get the dissapoinment from this =.=
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by hans Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi Kelvin, i did not get what u mean...by not taking thier full package?...... tq
hans
hans

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 am

they not going to give u individual quote. eg... just doing plaster celing alone whitout kitichen cabinet and so on....
they only sell the full house package
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 pm

They (Beunos) said they're not interested to do your business if u did not do all. So unless U have lots of money or no time to find the contractors, well.... good luck...
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by hans Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:41 pm

ic..got it.....but i decided to take the 1 whos gonna do a showhouse in 1 of the purchaser's hse i think in level 5...overall its comes to 40+k.... without a/c and woodworks.. i do wonder if the price is right...
hans
hans

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 pm

It never come to cheap price when you took the whole package. but it sure will save you alot of headach.
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 am

After reading so many renovation stuff I think my RM30k budget is not enough rite for the wardrobe, kitchen cabinet, plaster ceiling, aircond and etc. BTW we AH2 owners also need VK help next time to get some group discount or AH discount
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by johnvk Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 pm

heheh..sure sure
johnvk
johnvk
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://www.team-imperials.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:23 am

yap_ben wrote:After reading so many renovation stuff I think my RM30k budget is not enough rite for the wardrobe, kitchen cabinet, plaster ceiling, aircond and etc. BTW we AH2 owners also need VK help next time to get some group discount or AH discount

30k i think jz enuff for wardrobe for 3rooms and kitchen cabinet with hood+hob..for me,i will jz do it step by step and take on as many 0% installment as possible..
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by JiNG Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 am

I have the same thought, but now, I felt like, making it to pay by installment, sometimes felt quite burdened.. The money that go in our account every month, go out almost all d.. hahaa..

I think, for kitchen, 6k should be enuf for me ba... As for wardrobe, i dont think it will reach 10k ba... around 2k for one still only 6k ... then the plaster ceiling if do only the living rooms, i give it max 2k.. then paint 2k.. so all together only reach up to 16k.. I can use another 14k to buy furniture and gadgets.. haha..
JiNG
JiNG

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:06 am

jing, dun forget bout wiring work and installation, aircond, fans and light etc.
most expensive gadget like, bed set, curtain set, sofa, coffe table, tv cabinet, dining table......etc cannot be forget also :p
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by JiNG Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:32 am

Arrow

lol.. looks like i need to put aside my iphone dream for the moment.. hahha..

Kelvin avatar changed to leng chai d.. hahha
JiNG
JiNG

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 am

It's all about the budget. No $$$ then buy cheaper one lah. Got more $$$ then buy better quality one lor. Sure we can go for 0% installment but we still have to pay in the end of the month. At the end of the day we still end up with a lot of debts. So to those planning on a lot of 0% installment plan, be careful....

BTW, the plaster ceiling & painting I confirm already since Beunos dun want our small business. I think I got a pretty reasonable price. Kelvin, you confirm already?
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:20 pm

I think most expensive now is the wiring and eletrical item. EG: fans at both 2nd & 3rd room, Aircond for living room and master room. My wife and I worked out the budget for the whole house appliances+furnitures+renovations cost us RM50k+ No now is thinking to get Anytime $ for H bank
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:55 pm

yes, comfirm dy. I told u dy wat that day, RM50 deposit, wuahaha to buy a first place, so you are second and vk is third :p
but my nego skill suck, so only can round up the price, still need to pay 6k++

How bout the grill? all our plan is depends on u ler, u not around next week how?

yap_ben!!!! dun borrow money for renovation !!!!!! never ever practice this way!! if you do not have enough budget, take out something that not so urget like ur big plasma TV, dining table, expensive bed set, leave ur 2nd room and 3rd room empty etc....
borrow money for renovation is far wost than take out installment plan. Think bout the interest u going to pay.

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post)
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 pm

kelvin wrote:yes, comfirm dy. I told u dy wat that day, RM50 deposit, wuahaha to buy a first place, so you are second and vk is third :p
but my nego skill suck, so only can round up the price, still need to pay 6k++

How bout the grill? all our plan is depends on u ler, u not around next week how?

Yup. Confirm cannot coz this Sunday got audit. Only next week will be around. Sorry...
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by johnvk Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:00 pm

no worries.. if by this week all fine and CF is a confirm news..
we can go n booking (kelvin n myself)
issac u pm me the details that u want for ur house laa .. we help u to book ...coz basicly 3 of us same design only maa..hehehhe

and yeah ..my plaster ceiling is book.. mine will be the 3rd in line..wakakaa
no issue.. tomoro got appt wif acc guy and electric supply contractors

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post)
johnvk
johnvk
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://www.team-imperials.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:18 am

yap_ben wrote:I think most expensive now is the wiring and eletrical item. EG: fans at both 2nd & 3rd room, Aircond for living room and master room. My wife and I worked out the budget for the whole house appliances+furnitures+renovations cost us RM50k+ No now is thinking to get Anytime $ for H bank

yap_ben, I agreed wif Kelvin. Never ever borrow money from bank for the renovation purpose. Their interest is flat rate but not reducing. So end up after u settle all the loan, the total amount is enough for u to buy 2 or 3 large LCD TV oledi. Of course is depend on the amount u borrow lah. Is jus my little advice, no hard feeling. Jus dun 1 brother u get in trouble later.

Some more Aman II still got half year to go, jus try save more money in few months loh. If really limited budget, is better consider use the credit card for 0% installment. Think twice b4 u borrow oh, brother! Rolling Eyes
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by JiNG Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 am

Hopefully really half year only.. hahah.. Cant wait to move in d...
JiNG
JiNG

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Haih.. Really stress here.. my wedding banquet will be held next year and now all the $$ cant touch. See how.. maybe refinance it with other banks
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:25 pm

yap_ben, I know ur feeling Embarassed
cause I also plan before to have my wedding ceremony on this year around June and move in my new house same time. But after that had put forward on december last year due to some pantang larang and also the delay of the CF, got time for me to save some money =.= dun should happy or wat. if not I will suffer the same condition like u for next year. Marry and doing house reno at the same time is really a burden bro....
so maybe u can think about to marry first this year and only move in ur house next year :p hehe
kelvin
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Money money money.... money money... (sing to the tune of The Apprentice's theme song)..... Money not enough ar.... !!!!! Stress... stress....
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by DinKnight Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:22 pm

wow, I really appreciate your collective effort in looking for the best deals together. Salute!

I think us Aman II owners should go through the same process together if we get our CF next year.

I also think I have to rework my staggered budget of RM30k for plaster ceiling (no need for such fancy design), electrical wiring upgrade and relocation, air cond installation and piping, ceiling fan installation, shower screens, bedroom wardrobes & furniture, grilles, kitchen cabinets, kitchen hood and overall repainting.

The good thing I have on my side is time. I am in no rush to move into my Aman II unit once completed and issued CF. I can afford to even delay moving in up to a year since I am not based in the Klang Valley.
DinKnight
DinKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum