AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan, Light and other accessory

+15
yui
Calvin
-Seng-
feihonglee
ddie
GW
thedude
chumi4
yap_ben
LUCAS
tionwooi
tch
T
jlkee
yeepie
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fan, Light and other accessory  - Page 3 Empty Re: Fan, Light and other accessory

Post by yap_ben Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 am

GW,
Which shop are you referring to? I told my wife about the price increase so probably this week go shop. Where are you staying? I think 4 piece of fan in a boxes can stack somewhere in your room. Smile

tionwooi,
Deka ah..I thought they are doing for other stuff maybe I mistaken with other brands. Bro want to go shopping this week?
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Fan, Light and other accessory  - Page 3 Empty Re: Fan, Light and other accessory

Post by tionwooi Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 am

yap_ben wrote:GW,
Which shop are you referring to? I told my wife about the price increase so probably this week go shop. Where are you staying? I think 4 piece of fan in a boxes can stack somewhere in your room. Smile

tionwooi,
Deka ah..I thought they are doing for other stuff maybe I mistaken with other brands. Bro want to go shopping this week?

Deka is local brand. It look nice n cheaper.
Currently my aunt is using it.
They oso offer in house repair coz my aunt tried it b4.
Tat time not coz of the fan problem, but is cause by her contractor who do wiring connect the wrong wire.
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 am

I got the price from a shop in Kajang and also the shop next next to Top Ten in Puchong.
Anyone get lower than 115 and 230 for Pana fan witout/with remote? If the price is OK, maybe go grab it this Sunday. The shop can use credit card so I can get 1% cash back some more haha....
cheers

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by chumi4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi GW,

My sister's house using Euro Uno normal fan 4 blades with remote,last less then 2 years,now on also so slow...better dun on.

Just let you know yea Smile

chumi4

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm

tionwooi wrote:
yap_ben wrote:GW,

tionwooi,

Deka is local brand. It look nice n cheaper.
Currently my aunt is using it.
They oso offer in house repair coz my aunt tried it b4.
Tat time not coz of the fan problem, but is cause by her contractor who do wiring connect the wrong wire.

saw similiar design fan wih brand kronos or something, bet this manufacturer oem a lot of brands:p
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by -Seng- Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm

I bought deka too, the design 95% same with alpha.

Get your Unifi/Streamyx here
Save your time, I will do it for you

-Aman Heights B-1-9 owner-

-Seng-

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm

-Seng- wrote:I bought deka too, the design 95% same with alpha.

Alpha? Alpha got fan too huh?
I tot only water heater!

So tat mean u bought it oledi is it?
May I know the model number n price?
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by -Seng- Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:36 pm

tionwooi wrote:
-Seng- wrote:I bought deka too, the design 95% same with alpha.

Alpha? Alpha got fan too huh?
I tot only water heater!

So tat mean u bought it oledi is it?
May I know the model number n price?

I also tot only water heater because i bought alpha for heater and deka for fan. I went to one of the unit in 2nd floor. I hi to the owner and he let me go in. He is using Alpha Fan. His name is kokwai. b-2-7

I duno the model number. what i know is

1x 5 blade 4 Speed with reverse function ( black colour only according to the salesman) RM 285
3x 5 blade 3 Speed normal one rm 185

from Avalon serdang branch.

he bought Alpha 5 blade Rm 260 only..but i duno it got reverse function or 4 speed or not.

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)

-Seng-

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 am

looking at the 5 blades abs polymer fan with remote & 3-5 speed fan, i believe all should share same motor Embarassed

anyone thought of replacing cfl down lights with LED bulb? seems this one from groupon is a nice deal, taiwan driver, branded, 2 years warranty....

http://www.groupsmore.com/cities/puchong/deals/innovera

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 am

tch, good info.. but rm30 for a bulb still too steep for me. Top ten selling normal bulb i think less than rm10. if count the whole house, the difference is huge...
On another note, it says 2 year warranty but 1 time 1-to-1 exchange..... means if within the 2 years spoil 2 times then no warranty? hmm.... confused

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by chumi4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 am

TCH, for the T5 light....philips 4ft can get RM20 at houses lightings....wonder y so much difference compare to top 10

chumi4

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am

thedude wrote:
yeepie wrote:for kitchen & bath accessory http://www.leonfast.com.my/

The HQ near the F&N building.
Always ask for discount.
Reasonable price but beware of the taps and accesories....

Dude, mind to share what to look out for? I visited them at Fraser park and found their price reasonable. Plan to get sink, tap, and wall mounted clothes hanger from them. Sink and tap is Tora brand.
Thanks!

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 am

GW wrote:tch, good info.. but rm30 for a bulb still too steep for me. Top ten selling normal bulb i think less than rm10. if count the whole house, the difference is huge...
On another note, it says 2 year warranty but 1 time 1-to-1 exchange..... means if within the 2 years spoil 2 times then no warranty? hmm.... confused

GW, you are right, 15W CFL cost ard RM10-15 only, cheap CFL at least last 1 year (half year warranty). LED bulb no need external driver (or they call it ballast), so burned within 2 years get another 1 exchange, burn again then have to squeeze wallet:p

just found their shop, quite easy locate, maybe i'll pay them visit on this sat, need to locate leonfast also to check double sink price...Smile

chumi4 wrote:TCH, for the T5 light....philips 4ft can get RM20 at houses lightings....wonder y so much difference compare to top 10

chumi, where is this house lighting shop located? i need 16 units of T5 for light thru box. Found Giant mall selling philips T5 tube for RM10 per unit, means they are charging RM14 for ballast and RM1 for starter:p

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 am

Houses Lighting
No. 33-35, Jalan BPU 6,
Bandar Puchong Utama,
Puchong, Selangor, 47100
03-5882 3790 ‎
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:15 pm

tch wrote:
GW wrote:tch, good info.. but rm30 for a bulb still too steep for me. Top ten selling normal bulb i think less than rm10. if count the whole house, the difference is huge...

GW, you are right, 15W CFL cost ard RM10-15 only, cheap CFL at least last 1 year (half year warranty). LED bulb no need external driver (or they call it ballast), so burned within 2 years get another 1 exchange, burn again then have to squeeze wallet:p

just found their shop, quite easy locate, maybe i'll pay them visit on this sat, need to locate leonfast also to check double sink price...Smile

Tch i went to their showroom at fraser park (old f&n building) cos near to my office. The salesperson said the address in balakong is HQ but only office and warehouse, not showroom. Going to visit them again this saturday to purchase sink and possibly others cos contractor need to open hole next week.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 pm

GW wrote:
thedude wrote:
yeepie wrote:for kitchen & bath accessory http://www.leonfast.com.my/

The HQ near the F&N building.
Always ask for discount.
Reasonable price but beware of the taps and accesories....

Dude, mind to share what to look out for? I visited them at Fraser park and found their price reasonable. Plan to get sink, tap, and wall mounted clothes hanger from them. Sink and tap is Tora brand.
Thanks!

I bought quite a lot from them. Since moving in until now:
- tap with flexible head rosak. Cannot switch from fine to heavy flow anymore.
- toilet tap all rusty
- toilet racks suppose to be stainless steel but rusted. Have tried changing once already. Too lazy to go back again.
- kitchen sink and other small items like mirrors and stuffs still ok though...
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 am

Wow.. luckily i just plan to get kitchen sink, kitchen tap and clothes hanger from them...
By the way, how much "depth" u guys choose for your sink? I saw the one is 180mm, feel like a bit shallow... if many dishes will stack up and water easily splash out..

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:12 pm

today i just bought kitchen sink for my wet n dry kitchen....but i forgot to ask how depth is it as i just judgeit by my eyes..it still at acceptable level..hehe..i need to check it by tomorrow as it still inside my car bonnet...

Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:38 pm

GW & Calvin, how much you bought/enquire for kitchen sink? i try some hardware shops, from RM100-500 also got, quite puzzle what are the differences....
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am

actually I didnt survey the price.yesterday I direct go to Teka shop and choose the sink and hob as contractor need it to do the table top next mon or Tuesday.i bought single for wet kitchen RM280 around 17'.double for dry kitchen.around RM680.dry kitchen water tap RM580.we settle it within 30-45 min..haha..last minute job..

Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:34 am

Tch, i went to leonfast, their tora brand sink 2 bowl smaller one rm250, bigger one rm350. Both stainless steel 0.9 thickness. Tap pillar type 2 head rm180 round, rm200 square, just design different.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:26 am

calvin, what brand is it, too much for my budget, but i bet it's very nice one:)

GW, should be around same price i got from hardware shop, brand type i can't recall coz seldom deal with these:p I thought we already provided with water tap?
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 am

Europe brand...famous brand in kitchen appliance...the quality is good..I also bought hob from them...

Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 am

Just want to share my experience yesterday I went to leonfast at Puchong. One of their branch. B..B..the name is..The SERVICE WAS SHIT! waited for almost 1 hour and nobody come to service. They're selling cheap but with their service.. I better pay extra..

If you all want to get cheaper sink you can go to "em kam" shop at the shop below AH. The 2 sister shop row. There are 2 shop.
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 am

ben, chill man, when shop get famous sure no time layan, i did some survey on double sink, mostly ard same price, so probably just settle at some hardware stores:)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum