AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan, Light and other accessory

+15
yui
Calvin
-Seng-
feihonglee
ddie
GW
thedude
chumi4
yap_ben
LUCAS
tionwooi
tch
T
jlkee
yeepie
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fan, Light and other accessory  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan, Light and other accessory

Post by GW Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:21 am

So get the make in china ones are OK? cos some cheap as 6.90, some expensive then is RM20-40...
Bulb easy to change, but the fitting is difficult.. just scared china brand not lasting

GW

Back to top Go down

Fan, Light and other accessory  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan, Light and other accessory

Post by yeepie Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 am

I not survey the price for downlight... but normally the price is around 10+
those few ringgit one..... hehe... not sure can tahan or not

how about asking them is this item got SIRIM approval??

same old words "cheap thing no good thing"
yeepie
yeepie

Back to top Go down

Post by ddie Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 am

Dear all,

Is it a must to buy a water heater with built-in pump? Or is the pressure good enough to do without the pump?

ddie

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:33 am

recommended by most of my frens for cheapest lighting..

Houses Lighting
No. 33-35, Jalan BPU 6,
Bandar Puchong Utama,
Puchong, Selangor, 47100
03-5882 3790 ‎
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yeepie Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 am

Made in china ok bo? Even Iphone is assembly in China “Made in China”
Just check the sample light and check in detail about the material use… agak-agak we can know the quality ady…

Hehe… my whole house furniture all is “Made in China”
Embarassed

yap_ben wrote:GW and feihonglee,
If you guys got the quotation and photos do share maybe we can bulk purchase a few stuff.

yeepie,
So do you use any of the taps that PC provided? btw looking at your post you only use the shower head, Washing machine tap and the toilet the tap. The shop is it nearby to kianclassic in puchong?

Ben, I had pass all my loose item for them to install, will uninstall some during reno.
I not use the kitchen tap, coz I plan to alter the piping to use wall mounted tap.
I change the MB bathroom’s water tap coz want to install the tap that have 2 water outlets….
Both shower head I will simpan and bring back to hometown coz already install water heater.

No, it at Puchong Giant there same roll with SCB bank, it located before oldtown and SCB bank.

Shop,shop,shop,shop,SCB: ROAD :OldTown,shop,shop,BigBath,shop,shop,shop

Bulk sale can get better price but you will have issue to claim warranty later... coz some items they given 5 years warranty.

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)
yeepie
yeepie

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:52 am

Took lunch time to pay a short visit t puchong topten, their sales quite friendly and knowledgeable:)

Due to budget constraint i need to do thing in most "cost efficient" method Embarassed their baseline KDK/Panasonic (only white color, damn it) selling ard Rm118 and Rm115. If want copper/silver color with same features then is RM143 (KDK), color doesn't comes cheap though:p

As for T5 (local brand, fullset with starter & electronic ballast, all half year warranty),
12"(8w) RM11,
22"(14w) RM13,
34"(21w) RM14
46"(28w) RM15.
Add 8-10 bucks each if opt for Philips brand.

topten opens on sat and sun (10-4pm), credit card accepted.
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:40 am

Surveyed downlight in top ten also. Price reasonable. I saw a type with frosted glass and twin bulb, from Singapore according to the salesperson.
Best thing is credit card payment available haha.. Will go and buy once finalize the contractor and how many need.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 am

GW, i think that type you saw similiar with Lee's contractor showroom down lights? Some got some blue illumination from the edge, very nice:)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:38 am

Saturday went to AvenueK Puchong inside RedApple saw the Panasonic fan.

3Blade white is RM119
4Blade Remote is RM235
5Blade Remote is RM275
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 am

No mine is plain without any fancy fancy stuff...
Additionally, the salesperson said better to use ballast for downlight.. the lifetime will increase by a lot.... when I told him will be noisy, he said if install properly, will not be noisy. His house also using it.
He recommend the bulb use "plug in" type with ballast. if "screw in" type without ballast but same price.
If buy separately only the bulb, "plug in" type also is cheaper than "screw in" type.
Sorry ar... not very knowledgable on the terms of lighting.. haha

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 am

yap_ben wrote:Saturday went to AvenueK Puchong inside RedApple saw the Panasonic fan.

3Blade white is RM119
4Blade Remote is RM235
5Blade Remote is RM275

try the Houses Lighting located at the shoplot next to Avenue K...cheapest i can find...best price if pay cash
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Lucas,
Is it? I thought they all ask us to go TopTen for best price.
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 am

i compare houses lighting and top ten,houses give best price for fan...for lighting,i personally think both also cheap depends on design onli...

LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:32 am

GW wrote:No mine is plain without any fancy fancy stuff...
Additionally, the salesperson said better to use ballast for downlight.. the lifetime will increase by a lot.... when I told him will be noisy, he said if install properly, will not be noisy. His house also using it.
He recommend the bulb use "plug in" type with ballast. if "screw in" type without ballast but same price.
If buy separately only the bulb, "plug in" type also is cheaper than "screw in" type.
Sorry ar... not very knowledgable on the terms of lighting.. haha

yup, light shop told me exactly same thing. magnetic ballast durability > electronic ballast / build-in ballast, for years my old ipoh home magnetic ballast fluorescent T8 light (long tube light) beats any so called long lasting CFL screw in type:p

yap_ben wrote:Saturday went to AvenueK Puchong inside RedApple saw the Panasonic fan.

3Blade white is RM119
4Blade Remote is RM235
5Blade Remote is RM275

ben, panasonic basic white fan selling ard RM100-110n in topten if memory served my right, so for higher grades i guess it's slightly cheaper also, best thing is if pay by crad also charge 2-3 bucks extra:)

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 am

Hm..then when you want to grab the fans? me and tionwooi is still looking for anyone want to buy together and see whether they can give cheaper or not
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by feihonglee Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 pm

create group buy list leh

feihonglee

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:33 pm

yap_ben wrote:Hm..then when you want to grab the fans? me and tionwooi is still looking for anyone want to buy together and see whether they can give cheaper or not

ben, i want another brand, deka F5, local brand if not mistake, selling around RM14x, specs here:-

http://deka.my/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=209

seems not bad, friend using similiar, gun metal, looks nice and comes with remote control. KDK/panasonic similiar units price over RM300 Embarassed

feihonglee wrote:create group buy list leh

lee, any suggestion? don't know group buy big stuff like aircon stuff got discount not:p

Last edited by yap_ben on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Like what I said in another post, This Saturday we meet up at AH around 1030am to chat and blow water
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:10 pm

ok, meet you guys there! Smile
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by feihonglee Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 am

argh, not in Msia this weekend, add me in FB to keep me update.
feihonglee@yahoo.com

feihonglee

Back to top Go down

Post by yeepie Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Guys… heard that start at end of this month PANA and KDK fans will have price increase of 3%.

source from CARI forum
yeepie
yeepie

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Anyone interested in baby fan? I feel it can give more spacious feel compared to normal fan. I m talking about 4 and 5 blades ones.
Saw a brand euro uno, their baby fan 4 blade remote is cheaper than normal Pana/KDK 4 blade remote.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 pm

tch,
see you..

feihonglee,
gosh..then take care..bro I cant search you in FB

yeepie,
isit true? then this week have to buy all of the fans

GW,
Baby fan? nope bro..maybe you can ask tionwooi
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:05 am

So this week go buy? Problem is, I have no place to store the fans if i buy now.. T_T
The cheapest I found was rm115 for standard regulator Pana, and around 230 for Pana 4 blade with remote. And can pay by credit card, no charge. Anyone get cheaper than this?
Now considering Euro Uno baby fan... dunno good onot...

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:02 am

GW wrote:So this week go buy? Problem is, I have no place to store the fans if i buy now.. T_T
The cheapest I found was rm115 for standard regulator Pana, and around 230 for Pana 4 blade with remote. And can pay by credit card, no charge. Anyone get cheaper than this?
Now considering Euro Uno baby fan... dunno good onot...

As Ben mentioned, I'm looking for baby fan for our 2 medium rooms.
Currently I'm using KDK baby fan in one of the small room at my place.
Wat can I said is the fan very powerful altho small n no hood required.
Only 250mm height from ceiling compare to normal fan height about 433mm.

For living, dining n master bedroom mayb will go for Deka but not KDK or Panasonic.
Coz the price is much more cheaper n fan motor come wif 3 years warranty.
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum