AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Furniture Tips

+2
yap_ben
James_
6 posters

Go down

Buy Furniture Tips Empty Buy Furniture Tips

Post by James_ Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 am

Guys..

Just want to share that i buy furniture from Deco Point Design (VONZA) company.
Quality is very good at reasonable low price.

Problem is delivery is really bad.. make sure you don't pay full before delivery. This is my bigest mistake i make. After you pay all, need to chanse them to fix thing up.. they will wash hand..

Just to share .. Very Happy

James_

Back to top Go down

Buy Furniture Tips Empty Re: Buy Furniture Tips

Post by yap_ben Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 am

I think there are a few people did bought from them..Most of the furniture company is like this...during sale time..promise everything once paid for delivery...nightmare starts
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:08 pm

James_ wrote:Guys..

Just want to share that i buy furniture from Deco Point Design (VONZA) company.
Quality is very good at reasonable low price.

Problem is delivery is really bad.. make sure you don't pay full before delivery. This is my bigest mistake i make. After you pay all, need to chanse them to fix thing up.. they will wash hand..

Just to share .. Very Happy

Ben, I'm one of the victim of tis company.

Tis company really SUCK! They hv many branch which r using company name Deco Point, Vonza, Deep Living & De Sofa Manufacturing (dsm).
I hv purchased 1 set sofa, 1 king size bed n 1 queen size bed from them in Perfect Living. B4 delivery I went to one of their branch to make the balance payment. But they 4got my balance amount n over charge my credit card 2.9k!!!

Beside, I hv informed them MUST delivery b4 5pm coz guard wont allow them enter AH after 5pm. They said they will take note but at the end they cant delivery on time n waste my time all the way go down MO to apply extend delivery time til 6pm (they said most probably can reach 5pm++ after I chased them at 4pm)

Then make 2nd appointment, finally they delivery on time but they leave out my matress n only brought the bed frame for me!!! Can u all imagine how angry I'm? So I make a complain to their director. He promised will delivery on the other day wif a cheque 2.9k which over charge me.

Finally they delivery my matress in 3rd appointment wif RM30 KFC voucher but not 2.9k cheque!!! Then after few hours, sone of their worker called me n ask my account number so tat they can direct bank in the cheque for me. She said their driver was rush in time so 4got brought the cheque 2gether wif the DO. I asked her then how come they remember the KFC voucher? She cant answer me!

The worst is now I only found out the woodframe which support my queen size matress was broken in jus few day times! I told my self I wont purchase anything wif tis company anymore in future.

Guys, bear in mind of tis company n wont b a victim like me ya!
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:58 am

so many sad stories man...
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by James_ Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Wow .. same as me.. they use the same reason .. driver no time to pick up the money .. and they haven't bank in the money to me ... Geng ...

Good to share for everyone to take note. Smile.. I will ask for additional RM30 KFC voucher .. ha ha ha

James_

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:15 pm

James_ wrote:Wow .. same as me.. they use the same reason .. driver no time to pick up the money .. and they haven't bank in the money to me ... Geng ...

Good to share for everyone to take note. Smile.. I will ask for additional RM30 KFC voucher .. ha ha ha

Bro, u want their company director hp number? Call him n complain to him. So far he talk to me nicely than his staff. If want jus pm me ya.
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:41 pm

I feel you tionwooi..it happen to me also...

BTW..one more furniture shop must be aware... "MIVA" it sukz sales and delivery...
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:13 am

sharing my experience with Macy 2 years ago..

purchased queen size bed and L shape sofa, paid in full and delivery schedule fixed on the spot which was about 1 week away.

a day or 2 before the scheduled delivery date, the guy from Macy called and inform they can only deliver the bed as the sofa wasn't ready yet. i'm fine with that since i was rather free also during that time. bed delivered on time without any issue.

few days later the same guy called, apologize for another delay of sofa.. reason given was their production wasn't able to keep up with the demand as it was few weeks before CNY. They offered to loan a replacement unit FOC until my sofa is ready but i rejected it since i wasn't in a hurry to move in plus want to avoid the hassle for me to be there to wait for them for the delivery..

after 2 delays (about 3 weeks from the date of purchase), my sofa is finally ready and delivered to me. will i purchase from them again? yes, provided their items are on sales Smile so far i'm pretty satisfy with their quality.

T
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:30 am

My bad experience was with Anogen for my sofa. Long story basically they F up everything possible.
There are few Anogen. Mine is the one in Tropicana City Mall.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum