AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan, Light and other accessory

+15
yui
Calvin
-Seng-
feihonglee
ddie
GW
thedude
chumi4
yap_ben
LUCAS
tionwooi
tch
T
jlkee
yeepie
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fan, Light and other accessory  - Page 4 Empty Re: Fan, Light and other accessory

Post by yap_ben Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 pm

tch,
true..better get from hardware shop at our AH area. Maybe can get even cheaper. Today I went to topten and a few shop same row with them. The corner shop that same row with topten was so LCLY. After the road there another shop Lighting sdn.bhd. corner shop also but serve better
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Fan, Light and other accessory  - Page 4 Empty Re: Fan, Light and other accessory

Post by tionwooi Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Ben, the hardware shop near Twin Sister Restaurant I went there b4. Not much choices n the price will b around the same.
tionwooi
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 am

went to House Lighting ytrdy.met James and wife...stay untill ppl close shop.sapu all my lightings n fans.some fans price hv slightly reduced.Alpha remote has reduced to RM255 for round head..
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:52 am

Just bought my sink, tap and 4' clothes hanger from Leonfast. The service at Leonfast fraser park is good. They explained the pros and cons of sink and tap and clothes hanger which I had shortlisted from my previous visit, as well as give me nearly 50% discount from the published price (I was expecting around 30-40%)... they even help me load the car though no big deal but still service...
Bought a bigger, thicker (1.0mm), and deeper sink from them. I dunno about Puchong but the fraser park one I can recommend based on my experience... Smile

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 am

yap_ben wrote:tch,
true..better get from hardware shop at our AH area. Maybe can get even cheaper. Today I went to topten and a few shop same row with them. The corner shop that same row with topten was so LCLY. After the road there another shop Lighting sdn.bhd. corner shop also but serve better

haha, ben, you at lighting shop yst? The LCLY shop you mentioned is it selling a lot of ceiling fan? Managed to bought 2 ceiling fan from one of those shop, down lights need my gf 'consent' first... Embarassed

GW wrote:Just bought my sink, tap and 4' clothes hanger from Leonfast. The service at Leonfast fraser park is good. They explained the pros and cons of sink and tap and clothes hanger which I had shortlisted from my previous visit, as well as give me nearly 50% discount from the published price (I was expecting around 30-40%)... they even help me load the car though no big deal but still service...
Bought a bigger, thicker (1.0mm), and deeper sink from them. I dunno about Puchong but the fraser park one I can recommend based on my experience... Smile

Gw, mind to share what was the final price? I check double sink from one shop near topten, come out ard RM6xx... cyclops

Last edited by yap_ben on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post, try use single post)
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 am

tionwooi wrote:Ben, the hardware shop near Twin Sister Restaurant I went there b4. Not much choices n the price will b around the same.
Not much choice huh. The price is the same. Sometime very difficult to deal with those salesperson like we met on Saturday. When you want to get the sink just let me know maybe can ask your contractor to recommend.

LUCAS wrote:went to House Lighting ytrdy.met James and wife...stay untill ppl close shop.sapu all my lightings n fans.some fans price hv slightly reduced.Alpha remote has reduced to RM255 for round head..
Bro, Why never call me..haha..I was there as well till very late. Same row as topten or at HL bank?

GW wrote:Just bought my sink, tap and 4' clothes hanger from Leonfast. The service at Leonfast fraser park is good. They explained the pros and cons of sink and tap and clothes hanger which I had shortlisted from my previous visit, as well as give me nearly 50% discount from the published price (I was expecting around 30-40%)... they even help me load the car though no big deal but still service...
Hm..maybe there is much better service in puchong. Really "pek chek" when remember the time at the shop. There is another shop call Witek better service but choices of sink not much but got a few 1.0mm thick sink. Now they have this rock sink Rolling Eyes nice..but expensive..

tch wrote:
yap_ben wrote:tch,

haha, ben, you at lighting shop yst? The LCLY shop you mentioned is it selling a lot of ceiling fan? Managed to bought 2 ceiling fan from one of those shop, down lights need my gf 'consent' first... Embarassed
I think so you will see the prayer altar when you enter. They have a lot of stock of Deka fans wan..I'm not going back to the shop anymore.
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yeepie Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 am

yap_ben wrote:Just want to share my experience yesterday I went to leonfast at Puchong. One of their branch. B..B..the name is..The SERVICE WAS SHIT! waited for almost 1 hour and nobody come to service. They're selling cheap but with their service.. I better pay extra..

If you all want to get cheaper sink you can go to "em kam" shop at the shop below AH. The 2 sister shop row. There are 2 shop.

ben,
i face this when the 1st time i been there coz i telling them i just come to survey. Is ok for me coz i want to have peace during survey. then only ask them the price for those things i interested. Laughing

After survey few more shop around Puchong area still going back to them as the price is in my budget.

There is 3 chinese sales guy, 1 always have shit face, i can feel in his eyes only can see those "rich customer" the other 2 is ok.

they let me choose in detail on every bathroom accessories that i selected to ensure no defect and willing to carry few Sink for me to choose, they also help me clean the "dirt spot" on the sink.
Found the rod for the cloth hanger cannot fit-in then they arrange for free delivery. The uncle that send the delivery also very nice and help me check is the rod can fit-in properly.

All items come with different warranty period if it loose or rusted... they wrote the warranty year clearly on the receipt upon my request. tongue

yeepie
yeepie

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:12 pm

ben,it is at bdr bkt puchong,nxt to BHP station.far away frm topten..
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 am

Going to TopTen this Saturday to hunt for downlights and ceiling/wall lights. Any shops near there that is worth visiting for price comparison?
Million thanks! Very Happy

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by tch Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 am

GW, same row with topten at least got 5 shops with lighting, some with diff designs, all price nego, went last sun, happy hunting! Smile
tch
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:36 am

yeepie wrote:
yap_ben wrote:Just want to share my experience yesterday I went to leonfast at Puchong. One of their branch. B..B..the name is..The SERVICE WAS SHIT! waited for almost 1 hour and nobody come to service. They're selling cheap but with their service.. I better pay extra..

If you all want to get cheaper sink you can go to "em kam" shop at the shop below AH. The 2 sister shop row. There are 2 shop.
ben,
i face this when the 1st time i been there coz i telling them i just come to survey. Is ok for me coz i want to have peace during survey. then only ask them the price for those things i interested. Laughing
After survey few more shop around Puchong area still going back to them as the price is in my budget.
There is 3 chinese sales guy, 1 always have shit face, i can feel in his eyes only can see those "rich customer" the other 2 is ok.
they let me choose in detail on every bathroom accessories that i selected to ensure no defect and willing to carry few Sink for me to choose, they also help me clean the "dirt spot" on the sink.
Found the rod for the cloth hanger cannot fit-in then they arrange for free delivery. The uncle that send the delivery also very nice and help me check is the rod can fit-in properly.
All items come with different warranty period if it loose or rusted... they wrote the warranty year clearly on the receipt upon my request. tongue
Bro, Yup they sell quite cheap but the salesperson there really piss me off. I didn't tell them I come to see see..I say come here to buy sink but never serve me..sigh

LUCAS wrote:ben,it is at bdr bkt puchong,nxt to BHP station.far away frm topten..
At Avenue K?

GW wrote:Going to TopTen this Saturday to hunt for downlights and ceiling/wall lights. Any shops near there that is worth visiting for price comparison?
Million thanks! Very Happy
Same row with topten..the shop is the middle one..topten the downlights they put high on ceiling see also neck pain..

tch wrote:GW, same row with topten at least got 5 shops with lighting, some with diff designs, all price nego, went last sun, happy hunting! Smile
don't say you la..not enough bro..no call me also..hehehe..
yap_ben
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by LUCAS Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 am

ben,at the rows of shop next to Avenue K...the row of shop facing LDP..
LUCAS
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:29 am

Went to settle all my lights at top ten on saturday. Also settled all my ceiling fan yesterday. My savings is going down and down by the day.. T.T

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by yeepie Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 am

happy shopping Very Happy

i have done shopping since July, finally my reno have started today Very Happy
yeepie
yeepie

Back to top Go down

Post by yui Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 am

hi ... due to 2nd and 3rd bedroom in my unit only got 1 lamp wiring ... i'm considering installing the fan-light type of fan that has light at the bottom of fan ...

anyone have any experience with this before?

yui

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 am

The most simple solution is like tat but mayb u will get not bright and not cool at same time.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by cwleon82 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:04 pm

The 2-1 type of fan will never bright enof.... unless u r not studyin or readin in the room! if not surely will be regret!
cwleon82
cwleon82

Back to top Go down

Post by GW Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 am

cwleon82 wrote:The 2-1 type of fan will never bright enof.... unless u r not studyin or readin in the room! if not surely will be regret!

Yes correct. Sometimes the wind wont be strong too... anyway, the one i have in my hometown is at least ten years old. Maybe now improved already. But for reading and studying is still a big nono.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:31 am

yui wrote:hi ... due to 2nd and 3rd bedroom in my unit only got 1 lamp wiring ... i'm considering installing the fan-light type of fan that has light at the bottom of fan ...

Few things...
- bright or not depends on the design and the bulb size u use. U can alway use a table lamp too right?
- Nowadays got fan that comes with an option to install an extended light. So u can use 1 point for 2 things. Shop / ask around. I've seen it before.
- fan with lamp can also be quite strong. I'm using Alplha Sunflower for my living room. But then again, "coolness" is subjective person by person.

Good luck... and happy hunting... cheers
thedude
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:58 am

yui wrote:hi ... due to 2nd and 3rd bedroom in my unit only got 1 lamp wiring ... i'm considering installing the fan-light type of fan that has light at the bottom of fan ...

Yui, i've installed these type of fans in my 2nd and 3rd room. it has 5 lamps at the bottom. can turn on between 2 lamps, 3 lamps or 5 lamps together. my opinion is it's bright enough for this size of room. like what the dude mention, u can always put a higher watt light bulb if u think it's not bright enough. i mixed mine with cool daylight and warm light bulbs, that way i can change the mood of the room whenever i want to. Very Happy

James

Back to top Go down

Post by James_ Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:30 am

Guys .. becareful when buy sport light from TOP 10. Have bad experience .. almost burn up my renovation .. it fused (Wire melted) 4-5 time already .. even after change new one .. very bad quality .. Take note before we end up with "FIRE" at AH ..

James_

Back to top Go down

Post by cwleon82 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:16 am

James_ wrote:Guys .. becareful when buy sport light from TOP 10. Have bad experience .. almost burn up my renovation .. it fused (Wire melted) 4-5 time already .. even after change new one .. very bad quality .. Take note before we end up with "FIRE" at AH ..

since u complaining... me also hav a complain... b careful when u buy lights from CF Lighting .... just opposite jusco Cheras Selatan , next to econsave.... Tell u bla bla bla... then when everythin is being settle.... all the bulbs and fitting gt problem... waste ur time and waste ur money.... coz it doesnt seem to b cheap as well
cwleon82
cwleon82

Back to top Go down

Post by yui Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 am

James wrote:Yui, i've installed these type of fans in my 2nd and 3rd room. it has 5 lamps at the bottom. can turn on between 2 lamps, 3 lamps or 5 lamps together. my opinion is it's bright enough for this size of room. like what the dude mention, u can always put a higher watt light bulb if u think it's not bright enough. i mixed mine with cool daylight and warm light bulbs, that way i can change the mood of the room whenever i want to. Very Happy

Hi James, is it the Elmark brand? Found a shop selling it for RM 330 inclusive of the 5 lamps ... Is that cheap or expensive?

yui

Back to top Go down

Post by James Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm

yui wrote: Hi James, is it the Elmark brand? Found a shop selling it for RM 330 inclusive of the 5 lamps ... Is that cheap or expensive?

Hi Yui, not too sure abt elmark brand. mine looks someting like this but older models. Fans . Bought it for RM230 inclusive of the light bulbs at one of the shops opposite mines shopping mall (V-World, facing main road/ktm).

James

Back to top Go down

Post by cm Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi, guys, your downlight is with ballast or without ballast? What is the cost difference?

cm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum