AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Hacking-Wall

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hacking-Wall

Post by hans on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 am

Hi...they r blur from the day 1.....i mean until the CF...now they r the other way around....more like to threat...i hope they will have some kind of get together with purchasers...all of the sifus plus the blur ones will be there...i will ask all kind of question...i hope they're up to answers other wise there would be embarassment to them from the crowd.
Ur right CM, definately PJ Dev is farmore well known...and far sighted too....too much hype has been created by these ppl already...i wonder by spending so much money to buy and some more to reno..still problem..susah la....i really wish Blk C is not erected...
hans

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:44 pm

kelvin wrote:lol, I also not go and study in detail, for wat I know, the wall between ur second and third room is definately not shear wall, you can do anything u like there, even remove the whole wall to make second and third room into one room. haha

But tionwooi, you can get the diagram from maintenance office regarding which wall can be hack and cannot be hack. lucky for you is block B already standard install with the upgrade package for electrical point where block A need to take as optional.

Since I'm from Aman II, will they gif me the diagram huh? Anyone get it, can share? Aman II already standard install wif upgrade package for electrical point? I jus check my SnP, below is the fitting in my unit which is Type A1 mean conner unit:

lights points : 14
15 amp power point : 1
13 amp power point : 12
celling fan point : 2
air-cond point : 2
water heater point : 2
telephone outlet : 1
satelite MATV outlet : 1
intercom : 1

How about Aman I fitting? Is tat the same?
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:55 pm

tion wooi,
I dont think our AH2 has the luxury of the eletrical upgrades. It still a optional offer from AH. I still got the letters with me. I just ask my dad and he advise me to do boxup like the show unit so can hide the wiring for both aircond for the masterroom and living room. My is corner unit facing KLCC view so the compressor can put outside the yard or inside my yard.
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm

tion wei, just check my S&P so I guess in term of the light point and power point we are both the same. But you got standard 2 fan point and 2 water heater point where AH I only have 1 fan point and 1 water heater point.

thats means if you wana to increase ur power point, you still need to take the upgrade package, only different is your upgrade package might be cheaper cause fan point and heater point already included for you as standard.
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by cm on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Will this solve part of the problem? Or it is useless?

cm

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:44 pm

kelvin wrote:tion wei, just check my S&P so I guess in term of the light point and power point we are both the same. But you got standard 2 fan point and 2 water heater point where AH I only have 1 fan point and 1 water heater point.

thats means if you wana to increase ur power point, you still need to take the upgrade package, only different is your upgrade package might be cheaper cause fan point and heater point already included for you as standard.

But the probelm is I never heard about upgrade package b4 when I purchased AH. They jus offer me 2 car parks. Headache now.......
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by DinKnight on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 pm

I was also not offered any upgrade package for electrical.

tianwooi, you got offered two free car parks or had to pay for one more? I only got 1 free car park!
DinKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Both oso free. But cant choose the lots if I choose indoor parking loh. If 1 2 choose the lots n put them side by side hv to move to roof top. So 2 of my car parks r side by side but at the roof top.

DinKnight, v cant compare since the developer offer different things when v sign SnP at the different time. I think the upgrade package oso one of the example.
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:28 pm

yes, we all AH I only got one car park. Another car park is their marketing activity to promote AH II at once time. At that time they promote the car park at 13K and so call early bird price and say the price will go up to 18k later after the early bird period. But what I get after 1 year I sign S&P is they had promote their car park still with 13K and somemore with 0 interest leasing option. So it become disadvantage for me to took the car park earlier and had to put into my house loan with almost 6% interest. I am damn angry at that time when I get these promotion notice at that time, but after I consult a few parties, this is nothing you can do as it is a marketing process where is decided by developer. eg. developer can even sell block B cheaper than block A if they want to. So nothing is obligated by developer, everything still refer to your S&P where your sign urself to agree with all the t&C at that time.

tion wei, for your case, if you do not get the update package offer, it is possible the time when you sign your S&P, the progress for Block B already done pass your floor. Or another possible is postman lost your letter :p cause they only send it through email but not by call. :p
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by cm on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Regarding car park, even though I can choose side by side, but too bad, I am so stupid not choosing that instead going for separate lots. Now regret also no use. Crying or Very sad

cm

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:44 pm

cm, I know ur feeling. Actually at the 1st time the sale person told me tat I can choose any lots which r side by side n indoor parking. But end up they told me cant do tat due to government laws. So they offer me 2 separate lots or side by side at the roof top. Is very difficult for me to choose, but finally I hv make my mind to choose roof top.

According to the sale person, they do this kind of promotionis coz every block in AH got many extra car parks. Some more seldom ppl interest to buy, so they make it as a package to push to sale loh.
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Kelvin, so how u all manage to do wif the wiring n piping since cant hack the wall? Use cover?
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by DinKnight on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm

I guess if they die-die don't allow hacking, one (costly) option is to use wood panels on the wall to hide the wires/conduits/air-cond piping?

Now imagine if I want to cover the whole wall up to the ceiling... Shocked
DinKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Tat wat yap_ben mention b4. It jus like our AH showroom. I got the quotation from Beuros tat jus the wood panels in AH showroom oledi cost 4.7k
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by johnvk on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:28 pm

hehe..beunos..kenot pakai laa..they do work if u do for 40k onli..
johnvk
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://www.team-imperials.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hans on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 am

Haha..ur right johnvk,its favouritism....if u take them i think hacking also can jalan 1..... Smile

hope the best to us all...

cheers Surprised
hans

Back to top Go down

Post by T on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 am

johnvk wrote:hehe..beunos..kenot pakai laa..they do work if u do for 40k onli..
then it will be totally out of my consideration as my budget is only 30k Razz

T
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by cm on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 am

On top of this wiring problem, I think AH II purchasers not only need to push the developer on fixing this but also the stupid lift indicator at each floor. You know, I was waiting like a stupid idiot at my floor, not knowing at which floor the lift had reached. I only kept waiting until the lift opened its door with the up and down indicator light up.

cm

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvin on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:28 am

yes, actually the time is the same. but without indicator, it like forever waiting. =.=
thats why most of the time, I am able to wait for lift to go up to my floor because I can see indicator and know routhly how long should I wait but I rather took staircase when I go down. It is all about feeling =.= forever waiting and unkwon feeling.
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:00 pm

yap_ben wrote:tion wooi,
I dont think our AH2 has the luxury of the eletrical upgrades. It still a optional offer from AH. I still got the letters with me. I just ask my dad and he advise me to do boxup like the show unit so can hide the wiring for both aircond for the masterroom and living room. My is corner unit facing KLCC view so the compressor can put outside the yard or inside my yard.

Better check carefully. Is your yard = balcony? If yes, u can put your compressor inside your balcony BUT not outside. On the wall also cannot. Corner or no corner unit also the same.
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:06 pm

hans wrote:Haha..ur right johnvk,its favouritism....if u take them i think hacking also can jalan 1..... Smile

hope the best to us all...

cheers Surprised

Hey, if Beunos do it, it's not call hacking, it's call concealing. LOL
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:09 pm

cm wrote:Will this solve part of the problem? Or it is useless?

This would be like converting one plug point into many points but it still will not solve the problem of having a point let say opposite the room from the current point, But like for places like the kitchen where 1 point is not enough and u want more then useful lah. But that thing very expensive leh. The shortest one with 1 free plug almost 300.
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:15 pm

cm wrote:On top of this wiring problem, I think AH II purchasers not only need to push the developer on fixing this but also the stupid lift indicator at each floor. You know, I was waiting like a stupid idiot at my floor, not knowing at which floor the lift had reached. I only kept waiting until the lift opened its door with the up and down indicator light up.

I think this is the first time I saw a lift with no indicator one. What a screw up thing. Some more I'm on the 22nd floor. Sometime I wait until I want to sleep alreadi. And there's one time the lift reach already i also dunno coz no sound one so the door open and close before u knew it. If no indicator also at least also make a loud ding ding sound lah. Dunno whether can add ourself or not. Another thing to worry about is the lift reliability. I think last week alone already broke down at least twice already. Only when they find out that the "Porsche" is coming that they quickly try to fix it. Anybody got a white Carrera ar? Nest time if lift breakdown and need fixing can u pls drive to the main entrance? lol!
thedude
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by hans on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:17 am

Haha..good 1 dude.... Smile
The lift actually makes u feel so stupid....that y i always wonder....how dumb one can be....one side telling luxury condo as thier slogan...the other the fixtures really dissapointing...
For the lift issue..we need to push these fellows to upgrade with floor level indicatior panel at each floor and the bell..these r the basics for high rise towers...
hans

Back to top Go down

Post by T on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 pm

if we really want luxury we should request for lift with LCD screen to show some interactive updates like events, announcements.. or MTVs.. in the lift and at the waiting area Razz

next time if the white carrera is there again, clamp it.. Twisted Evil

sorry i'm trying to comfort myself from all the frustration... orz

btw i think Midvalley's Cititel hotel lift doesn't have indicator too...

T
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum