AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Water Heater

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water Heater

Post by nightghost on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi All,

Would like to know how's the water pressure in Aman Heights 2 building ? Do we need to have jet pump in our water heater ???

nightghost

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by madoct10 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 pm

nightghost wrote:Hi All,

Would like to know how's the water pressure in Aman Heights 2 building ? Do we need to have jet pump in our water heater ???

I also havent bought the water heater...kindly advise... need pump or not?

Thanks
avatar
madoct10

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by tch on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 pm

i'm at level 9, water pressure is crazy, even i think when all fully moved in there are no necessity for water pump:)
avatar
tch

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : AH2 9th floor :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by GW on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 am

tch hope u are right... i not getting water pump one (level 7) as from what AH1 and AH2 residents feedback, there is no need to... hehe

GW

Posts : 743
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by tch on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 am

GW, our AH2 wall paint was so weak, i just apply half pressure from pipe to wall, all paints peel off right away, easiest way to skim out developer's paint.... Embarassed
avatar
tch

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : AH2 9th floor :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by GW on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 am

tch wrote:GW, our AH2 wall paint was so weak, i just apply half pressure from pipe to wall, all paints peel off right away, easiest way to skim out developer's paint.... Embarassed

U mean the water pressure from tap can shoot off the wall paint? Tat is scary.. Where did u check? Yard? OMG...

GW

Posts : 743
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by tch on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm

GW, yes, just spray water on walls all the paints peeling of straight, happens to all rooms and yard...PC quality of work Laughing
avatar
tch

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : AH2 9th floor :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by GW on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Wow tats bad.. But why u spray water in room wall?

GW

Posts : 743
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by LUCAS on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:42 am

i notice this too when i do patching on wall holes...once wet,the paint can easily peel off...advice is,paint instead of wash...else when it starts to peel off,u will nd2 scrap off the remaining before u do painting...
avatar
LUCAS
Moderators
Moderators

Posts : 411
Join date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by GW on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 am

Lucas, thanks for the advice.. Haiz.. PC use new type of paint, name is called "Soluble Paint"..

GW

Posts : 743
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by tch on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:29 pm

GW, i clean the whole house, too dusty with cement, if don't clean, once these cement mix with little water it will be quite sticky to clean up next time.

PC paint just 1 layer on top of cement, no undercoat or whatever, the only layer sumore is mix with cement type, worse than my talam apartment...>.<

LUCAS, your are right, lazy to peel off old paint, just scrub and trim a bit then paint lo, no eyes see, heart numb already for all defects... Crying or Very sad
avatar
tch

Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : AH2 9th floor :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by bengyson on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Anyone from 20th floor can tell me whether I should get the water heater with pump or without pump? Someone say the water pressure at higher floor will be lower. Please enlighthen. Tq.

bengyson

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Aman Heights

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by tionwooi on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:39 pm

bengyson u oso from 20th floor too? Which unit u r?

Both bathroom I oso put heater wif pump. The common bathroom pressure very low even I hv on the pump. But master bathroom consider ok wif pump. So my opinion is go for heater wif pump.
avatar
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Posts : 682
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 37
Location : Seri Kembangan

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by bengyson on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:45 pm

tionwooi wrote:bengyson u oso from 20th floor too? Which unit u r?

Both bathroom I oso put heater wif pump. The common bathroom pressure very low even I hv on the pump. But master bathroom consider ok wif pump. So my opinion is go for heater wif pump.

Hi Tionwooi, sorry for my typo. I'm should say anyone from 20th floor and above. I'm from 25th floor.
My unit still on going with the renovation. Targeting to move in before Chinese New Year. Very Happy
My contractor just informed me too to use water heater with pump due to reason my unit is located at higher floor. For the water heater brand any recommendation?

bengyson

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Aman Heights

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by tionwooi on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:13 pm

bengyson wrote:
tionwooi wrote:bengyson u oso from 20th floor too? Which unit u r?

Both bathroom I oso put heater wif pump. The common bathroom pressure very low even I hv on the pump. But master bathroom consider ok wif pump. So my opinion is go for heater wif pump.

Hi Tionwooi, sorry for my typo. I'm should say anyone from 20th floor and above. I'm from 25th floor.
My unit still on going with the renovation. Targeting to move in before Chinese New Year. Very Happy
My contractor just informed me too to use water heater with pump due to reason my unit is located at higher floor. For the water heater brand any recommendation?

I c! So far I'm using Alpha now.
avatar
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Posts : 682
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 37
Location : Seri Kembangan

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by bengyson on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:30 pm

I see. Plan to get the panasonic slim type. Been using it for the past 1 year..not bad.

bengyson

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Aman Heights

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by yap_ben on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Ok,
Today talk with PC defects checkers. They mentioned the level 24 and one more floor they have a pump install to pump the water. If you find out your unit water preassure is not strong enough you might want to try to turn the main pipe in the water meter area. Today I turned on and the water damn strong.

Still recommend to buy water heater with pump for 2nd bathroom..
avatar
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Posts : 688
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 34
Location : Seremban-Puchong-Cyberjaya

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by kelvin on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 am

yup, second bathroom water pressure was not strong enough !!! Pump is the must for water heater.
avatar
kelvin
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-12-31
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Heater

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum