AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Aman III Progress

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aman III Progress

Post by xavier668 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:04 am

how does option 1 work?
u mean if we want lump sum they still can afford to ask us to give them discount?wtf!!
then for option 2... there is a risk of the cheque being bounced right?

god.. i hope they really can make it... have they painted the building? seems like they chg the colour scheme or is still jus a primer coat?

by the way tionwoi,
from inside aman height now, were u able to c on the progress of the said bridge linking parking lot to am3?

xavier668

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 am

For the option 1, I'm not sure how many % the developer asked for discount base on the total amount of compensation last time. As I knew most of the residents chose option 2.

For the option 2, so far never heard any bounced cheque since tat time they still wanna to build for Aman III.

The developer still haven paint the buiding yet. The white colour of the buiding v saw now is jus the 1st layer but not the final colour. They do the same thing on Aman I & II last time.

I cant c any bridge linking Aman III to the parking lot yet. Last time they told u which floor they wanna to link? If tis really happen mean tat floor everybody oso can access rite? But as I knew Aman III residents only can access to their own floor but not other floor rite?  Question Question 
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by xavier668 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:36 am

tionwooi wrote:For the option 1, I'm not sure how many % the developer asked for discount base on the total amount of compensation last time.  As I knew most of the residents chose option 2.

For the option 2, so far never heard any bounced cheque since tat time they still wanna to build for Aman III.

The developer still haven paint the buiding yet.  The white colour of the buiding v saw now is jus the 1st layer but not the final colour.  They do the same thing on Aman I & II last time.

I cant c any bridge linking Aman III to the parking lot yet.  Last time they told u which floor they wanna to link?  If tis really happen mean tat floor everybody oso can access rite?  But as I knew Aman III residents only can access to their own floor but not other floor rite?   Question Question 

hmm.. the proposed bridge:

not sure on which floor they gonna connect to ... thinking back to ur question, now i am worried we might not be getting the bridge... hmm.. since i dont think they gonna have let everybody connect to a particular floor.. that floor punya tenant sure pissed off... lolz.

xavier668

Back to top Go down

Post by xavier668 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:28 pm

the proposed bridge.

current progress of Aman III, it seems the colour scheme for Amana III is different. will be dark grey and white, i think to better fit the glass balcony design gua.

sad condition of the pool, but a saw a lady and a uncle and bangla seems to be like working on the landscape.. maybe current tenant of Aman heights can comment on these? is the facilities currently undergoing some renovation as well as?

xavier668

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Regarding the pool condition, please check here
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by xavier668 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:11 am

tionwooi wrote:Regarding the pool condition, please check here
hmm.. cannot seem to enter the link u provided.. is it under aman height resort condominium facebook page?

xavier668

Back to top Go down

Post by davidlow7 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 pm

that look bad on the pool

davidlow7

Back to top Go down

Post by tionwooi on Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

xavier668 wrote:
tionwooi wrote:Regarding the pool condition, please check here
hmm.. cannot seem to enter the link u provided.. is it under aman height resort condominium facebook page?

U need to join the group 1st since tat is a closed group.
tionwooi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top