AMAN HEIGHTS COMMUNITY FORUM

Sequence of renovation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sequence of renovation

Post by tch on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 pm

came across reno magazine, did a quick snap frm camera phone, anyone interested can give them a ring, think definately not cheap but good stuff:)

golden carpenter

invisible grill

tch

Back to top Go down

Post by yap_ben on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 pm

tch,
Bro. will get more info about the equine place that you got the price. Now my wife is my secretary+financial+design consultant. I really blur with all the things..
yap_ben
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

http://benzee.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GW on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 am

Guys i think wardrobe outside master bathroom put sliding door space will be limited. i plan to do swing door.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by tch on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 am

yap_ben wrote:tch,
Bro. will get more info about the equine place that you got the price. Now my wife is my secretary+financial+design consultant. I really blur with all the things..

sure, let me know if you want the shop name and address, i'm not sure forum can post these info not, scare later ppl say me put on advertisements:p

at least your wife not blur, my gf got no idea at all:) actualy quite headache on each item survey, sumore have to "see wallet face" first, so it's definately a strugle between dream & $$$ for me Embarassed
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by tch on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 am

GW wrote:Guys i think wardrobe outside master bathroom put sliding door space will be limited. i plan to do swing door.

GW, you are right, i'm abit concern over super long and narrow sliding doors since it's just 5 feet wide only, but the sales advice to put swing type on top, then only sliding door on bottom:)

if full swing door i'm not sure the door might hit the bathroom door when fully open, if you put mirrors on facet or wall next to wardrobe then the swing door might obstruct also....
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by GW on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 am

tch, i dont plan to put anything outside the master bath. since it is so narrow, swing door can open "all" instead of sliding door only slide "half" if u get wat i mean...
i plan to do 3 door swing type for outside master bath. 5ft 3 doors should not swing too big radius even if full open.

GW

Back to top Go down

Post by tch on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:45 pm

GW, good idea, normally shop just quote with 2 doors swing type, i guess they can custom 3 door with little bit charges:)

i plan to put on mirror next to wardrobe like showroom, coz if put in bathroom the steams generated from heater definately make the mirror useless and prone to water marks:)
tch

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 pm

tch wrote:
yap_ben wrote:tch,
mind share the price that you've?

hi ben, just did abit ard equine area last sat:-

kitchen cabinet - same length like showroom, only exclude units above fridge, melamine abs ard 3320, if change worktop to solid add another 2110 affraid

wall cut frame - that big hole between kitchen & dining room, use melamine also, put extra 1 feet extension on bottom to hold dishes, 635

5ft till top wardrobe in master room (next to bathroom), sliding door, antijump n etc, 1470

double sink - 300

plumbing works to fit sink - 180 (DIY la:p)

install hood, hob & sink - 100 (reasonable)

cheapest branded hood ard 300, hob ard 150-200. I was thinking should go for convention stove instead of hob and replace hood with induction fan, saving not significant but definately more practical & efficient. good hood price ard 1.5k pale

visited another shop, similiar kitchen cabinet, concrete 5.8k, granite 6270, solid 5820, woodtop 4020, claimed to have good reputation for years in lowyat forum, very nice sales girl:) their 5 feet wardrobe with mirror sliding doors cost almost 1750.

enough cabinet & wardrobe, shall go for piping, wiring & plaster ceiling quote this & next week, stay tuned:)

Hi tch,

I was wondering if you had any quotes for plaster ceiling to go along with what you had for wood furnish. Could you share the exact location you look at equin park.?

Thanks,

Thomas
thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum